Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

And it did!  Today we had probably our coldest day so far I think the high was about 3 degrees celsius/37 degrees Fahrenheit.  We woke up and there was frost on the lawn and it was snowing a little, big huge fluffy flakes that didn't last on the ground so it didn't stay white for very long.

I couldn't get a good picture of the falling snow, sorry.  I'm sure there will be lots more opportunities though.

I don't think we will classify a snowy day as a rainy day as it is not quite so dreary.

2 comments:

The Woman of the House said...

I still think it counts... precipitation. How about a precipitation column and a rain column? How are you guys? Not sure if you tried to call recently. Every time I think of it, it is 7 or 8 pm here. Will have to try sometime soon. Love you. Adele and the kids. Did you like the saint costume pictures of the kids?

Reagan said...

Snow??? What's that?

Just kidding - I have honestly seen it a couple of times --- even broke my ankle skiing in it!

Can't wait to see pics of the new place .....how's my bedroom coming along?