Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Think we found our new place!

So I was looking today online for some places to see on Friday and I found a place that is just what we're looking for.  A nice flat with 3 bedrooms an updated kitchen and right down the street from a corner store, butcher shop, cheesemonger, and for my knitting hobby: a wool shop.  Also close by is the city center.  We still don't know for sure if they will allow Casey so we are crossing our fingers.

We are really enjoying ourselves here.  It is so nice to have lots within walking distance.

I will try to take some pictures tomorrow and post them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knitting... that crazy thing. I still haven't made anything yet but I started crocheting again. Sammy really likes to carry around a blankie and he's already crashed a few times by stepping on it while he's walking so I'm working on a smaller one for him. And Deomie crochets!! So I've given her full access to my books, yarn and needles... she's already made a doily and is now working on a scarf... she's starting to get very cold ;)
Ryan's still bugging me to knit him a sweater like you made Rik. How long did that take? I'll multiply that time by at least 3.
Jenni